Contact Us: 01491 681303 or realtennis@oratory.co.uk

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fitness News

I just want to remind you about 'Ultimate Fitness Training'- my health and fitness blog. I have uploaded a great video from fellow exercise professional Paul Chek and an excellent article on how to keep fit on a busy schedule.
My new fitness recipe blog Food 4 Fitness has a recipe for a delicious tomato soup - an excellent post-exercise meal or something to warm you up on these chilly autumn days.
If you want to get the latest health and fitness news and views, special offers, exercise programs, videos and articles sent straight to your inbox then subscribe to my FREE e-newsletter.
Simply type your name and email address in to the boxes on the left hand side of the Ultimate Fitness Training home page and click submit. You will then have to confirm your subscription to receive my e-newsletter.

Yours in fitness...and tennis

Tom
http://www.tomhuelin-fitness.com/